FTC and Compensation Disclaimers
The intention of this disclaimer is to make certain that this website totally complies with the policy of the Federal Trade Commission, which states that NaturalSkinCareLove.com must be wholly transparent with regard to any affiliate relationships in which we are involved with respect to this website.
To clarify, it is always best to presume the following:
- All of the links on NaturalSkinCareLove.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items. The retail price of all items linked from this site remain the same as the MSRP. As NaturalSkinCareLove.com continues to grow, so do the costs involved it’s maintenance – affiliate links are a means to offset these costs.
- If I post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that I personally use, support and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items that I personally use and love myself, so I know you’ll be in good hands. I do not receive compensation for writing reviews – the only remuneration is through the use of affiliate links as stated above.
- Banner ads and ‘sponsored’ (paid) content is NOT allowed on NaturalSkinCareLove.com
- All opinions, thoughts or views depicted or represented on NaturalSkinCareLove.com are my own personal and individual beliefs with respect to the specific subject matter and are NOT intended to diagnose or treat any condition. My first priority is always providing valuable information and resources to help you create positive changes in your life and I will only link to products or resources (affiliate or otherwise) that meet those standards.
- I have extremely stringent online privacy policies set up in order to safeguard your details. Absolutely no information or private data collected will be, or is ever going to be, sold or given away or distributed to anyone else, 3rd party or otherwise.